We will be starting on 24th March for the Easter holidays
Easter 4 hours either side H/W
Easter to Whitsun 4 hours either side H/W (Weekends Only)
Whitsun Week 08.00-20.00
June 08.00-20.00 (Weekends Only)
September 4 hours either side H/W
October 1/2 term 4 hours either side H/W
Please check Sailing School reception for pontoon staff
Outside these hours the pontoon ferry is available for individual use (only for those over the age of 18) keep in mind this is solely to pick up or moor boat, there may well be others waiting.
Please report any damage to the pontoon ferry.
All services are subject to weather & tides.
Pontoon Operators: 07754 677010
Pontoon Office: 01208 862881
An invoice will be issued on receipt of application & the pass will be ready for collection once payment has been made.
1) The appropriate fee for the Pontoon/Pontoon Ferry must be paid prior to use of either: staff operating the pontoon/pontoon ferry have been instructed to refuse anyone without proof of payment.
2) Unless a pontoon berth has been purchased members are requested not to leave their vessel unattended, the pontoon is to be used for pick-ups & drop offs only.
3) When a pontoon berth has been purchased your vessel must be left in the berth allocated.
4) There is to be no fishing/crabbing or swimming from the pontoon, the pontoon is in permanent use.
5) No persons under the age of 18 to operate the pontoon ferry.
6) Members are advised to wear appropriate footwear when using pontoon as it can become slippery when wet.
7) Members use the pontoon/pontoon ferry entirely at their own risk Rock Marine Services Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever.
8) Purchasing a seasonal, weekly or daily pass for the pontoon/pontoon ferry confirms your agreement & acceptance of the above terms & conditions.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS